Last Updated on
Are you craving for a good and healthy pasta sauce?
Stay here then, because I just tried one of the best vegan pasta sauce ever!!
Today, I was wandering around some vegan cooking blogs and I found a recipe that made me want to try it out.
This recipe is inspired from the one made by Vegan Hightech Mom, but I changed a couple of things to make it more complete to my taste.
It was so good that I want to share with you the recipe.
It is for everyone, vegan or not, but it’s definitely for people who want to eat healthy and yummy!
Ingredients (serving for 2):
- One small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp of powder ginger
- 1 red chili pepper, chopped (take out the seeds to reduce the spice)
- 2 Tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 200 grams wholegrain pasta
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 100g Brussels sprouts
- 1 tomato
- Some fresh lemon juice and cilantro
- Boil the Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes in boiling water
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package
- Fry in a pan the onion with olive oil, until it’s translucid
- Add the ginger, chili pepper, salt and pepper, let it mix for 1 minute
- Add the peanut butter and the coconut milk, cook on low heat for 5 more minutes
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in quarters and the chopped tomatoe
- Add them to the pan with the sauce
- Add the pasta
- Serve with some lemon juice and cilantro
If you like vegan recipes, check out our other recipes here.
Full of Vit C, Vit K and Proteins
You can add ground peanuts on top for taste. Brussels sprouts can be replaced by broccoli, kale or spinach.
Enjoy this nice pasta!
Do you like this recipe as much as I do? Share in comments your thoughts about the recipe!
I’m Natacha, a French vegan Airbnb host who has been working online for the past 4 years. I help hosts stand out and make more money online so they can have a good work-life balance!
Want to get your Welcome Book?
Be an Insider of our Airbnb VIP Tribe!