Last Updated on
Are you looking for a healthy appetizer to prepare to munch on while working?
Do you want to bring something to a bbq or a birthday party?
Would you love to find an appetizer recipe that you can do quickly?Jump to Recipe
For lunch today, my partner decided to do an adaptation of Guacamole.
He is always very inventive in the kitchen and once again his recipe was a HIT!!
You will say that I might be biased or that I always say that it’s the best recipe EVER, but it’s because it is! I swear! He is just an amazing cook.
Each time, I feel the urge to share his recipes with you!!
It’s just so fresh!!
Here is the recipe, enjoy it as much as we did!
Guacamole Fusion Food Adaptation
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 0.5 medium sweet white onion
- 0.5 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp linseed oil extra virgin
- pinch black salt
- 0.5 tsp cumin
- 0.5 tsp paprika
- 0.5 lemon
- Cut green pepper and 2 cloves of garlic
- Pan-fry 2 cloves of garlic with green pepper
- Chop coriander leaves
- Cut the last clove of garlic, onion, cucumber, zucchini and the avocado
- Mix the cooked ingredients with the coriander leaves and the raw ingredients
- Add the seasoning: oil, vinegar, salt, cumin, paprika, juice of the lemon
IF YOU ARE USING PINTEREST, FEEL FREE TO PIN THE FOLLOWING PHOTO:
I’m Natacha, a French vegan Airbnb host who has been working online for the past 4 years. I help hosts stand out and make more money online so they can have a good work-life balance!
Want to get your Welcome Book?
Be an Insider of our Airbnb VIP Tribe!