Reasons to target this vegan niche for your Airbnb:
- very low competition, not saturated YET!
- huge trend of veganism growing month after month
- very tight community: high word of mouth, love sharing tips of vegan places to visit
- willing to spend more for a place only for vegans
- very loyal customers: they will come back again and again
Targeting the vegan market is your opportunity to stand out and have high prices.
No need to be vegan to attract this market, you just need to know how to please them and adapt your property for them.
Let’s check some stats
600% increase in number of vegans in the US in the last 5 years
350% increase in the UK
Australia is the third biggest growing market for vegan people
1.6 million vegans worldwide in 2017
Earn more money each month with the vegan niche
You can choose how you want to access Attract the vegan niche Masterclass with a single payment $497 or 2 payments of $270 each month.
Number of seats still available for Early bird discount
Introduction: Get to know the vegan niche
- What means being vegan?
- Who are they?
- Where do vegans travel?
- Where are vegan living?
Module 1: Adapt your Airbnb for this niche
- How to write a great listing description / title for vegan?
- Which pics to include in the listing?
- Which prices can I put for those guests?
- What should I add to my House Rules?
- What people from this niche love to find on holidays?
- What to have in your kitchen for this niche (food and equipment)
- Which decor this niche loves and hates?
- What to have in a Welcome Basket for Vegans?
- Little Surprises those guests would love to discover during their stay
- What to include in your Welcome Book to please this audience?
- Which bonuses could I offer them to make them want to book as soon as they hear about your place?
Module 2: Create / Adapt your Airbnb Website for Vegans
- Which hosting platform is the best?
- Which domain name to choose to attract this niche?
- How to add the booking system directly on your website?
- Which pages to have on my website?
- Which keywords to use to talk to this audience?
- How to create a video of your property to make the buzz among this niche?
- How to create a Q&A page for this exact niche?
- Which type of blog posts should I create to attract those guests?
Module 3: Promote your Airbnb on Social Media for Vegans
- In which FB Group to be to attract this niche?
- Which Tailwind Tribe should I join?
- How to create a Pinterest for vegans?
- How to create a good pin for vegans?
- Which pinterest group board should I join?
- Which pinterest Boards should I create?
- How to have the guests promote your listing for free ?
- Who are the influencers to know for this niche?
Module 4: How to scale your Airbnb even more?
- Which experiences to offer for them?
- With whom to partner in your area? How to find them
1-to-1 FREE one-hour- Conference Call to help you start adapting your listing and your property for vegan guests
This is a private session with me worth $150+ for non students. Get my direct insight as a vegan and a host how your property can be ready for guests.
ONLY For the first 10 students registering
VIP exclusive FB to answer any questions about hosting and the vegan niche
This is the Customer Service you wish Airbnb was offering with direct replies and helping hosts out.
Monthly Q&A Group Calls where you can get helped with your listing or even with a new property that you would like to buy.
I will help you get more ideas to get more money month after month!
Worksheet lists to attract the vegan guests to your Airbnb easily
No need to be overwhelmed by the research. You get all the hashtags, all the FB groups, all the platforms where to publish and many more lists!
By the end of this module you will:
- Have your title, listing description, pictures and house rules adapted for vegan guests
- Have your property ready to receive vegan guests
- Be ready to get 5* reviews from your vegan guests
By the end of this module you will:
- Get bookings at a night rate of $100+
- Be found by vegan guests from all around the world on Social Media Platforms
- Have vegans do FREE promotion for you on Social Media
- Have direct bookings from Social Medias and Google
- Be on the first page of Google
With this option you will get within 1 month:
- Have your listing title, description, house rules adapted for vegan guests
- Have a website ready to receive direct bookings
- Have social media pages set-up for vegan guests
Start your Vegan Bnb TODAY,
because a year from now when the competition will be even more fierce,
you’ll wish you had started today.
If you prefer to have a payment plan, contact me here:
I am sure that working for the vegan niche is the best way to earn more money for your short term rental, but I am still willing to offer you 90 days to decide if the Course is for you, you will have a return guarantee so you can try the program without any type of risk.
The only thing I will ask is that you show me that you have done everything to set up your vacation rental for the vegan niche, done all the homeworks and you have not managed to get one single bookings. If so, do not worry, I will trust that you have made the right decision and I will return 100% of the money, without question.
The BEST: my students’ first successes!
Is this for new hosts or for hosts who have listings on Airbnb already?
This course is both for experienced and new hosts.
If you are new, you can get a free 1-1 Training to set up your listing as well in addition to this course and the other bonuses.
If you are new, this will help you get enough guests right from the start.
If you are an experienced hosts, it will help you stand out with & have high prices.
Should I be vegan to join?
No, you don’t need to turn vegan if you don’t want to, you just need to know this market, and that’s why I created this course to help you know them.
Should I host only vegan people?
No, you don’t, I know some success stories of people who have 50% vegans / 50% non vegans as guests.
You should just make sure that your place is adapted for those vegan travelers.
Do I get access to the Bonuses if I pay separately for each module?
The bonuses are for the students buying the full course or the private option “Do it all for me”. It’s not included in the Module 1 only option.
Do you have a refund policy?
I can teach you everything I know and if you follow the steps from the modules then you will be one of the reference for Short Term Rentals in your Area. However, I can’t guarantee you success or income as it depends on so many factors. That’s why, I offer a 30 days full refund guarantee for every student showing me that in put in practice everything taught in the course but it didn’t get the results expected.
Do I need to purchase tools or services to complete the course?
Setting up a website includes some additional costs for hosting and domain registration. I will show you how to do those with the Green Platform I use. For information, it costs around $2.95/month to maintain a website.
The other tools mentioned in the course are to help you save time and automatize your process on Social Media. You don’t need to purchase them if you don’t want to. Each tool costs around $10/month.
Moreover, you might have to purchase a few things to make your place perfect for vegan guests. The investment to scale your property for vegan guests will be gotten back very quickly as your rates will be higher.
How is the course content delivered?
Attract the vegan niche mastery course is an online video-based course with some text-based lessons, guides and templates. When you register you will receive an email with your unique login information. You will also receive a welcome email and updates on how your progress is going.
Can I take this course if I don't have a listing yet?
Yes, if you are new, you can get a free 1-1 Training to set up your listing as well in addition to this course and the other bonuses. Then, we will start together the Course you have bought.
Do you offer additional personal support during the course?
Yes, once you are registered you will be member of our VIP Group on Facebook. Every month, we will do a conference call with the other students to answer any questions you might have.
How long do I have access to the course?
Once, you are enrolled you will have lifetime access to the course. You can do it at your own pace, you have no deadline to finish it.
How long does it take before I can get bookings from vegan guests?
This depends not only from the course content but also from the area you are in and the type of property you have.
If your property is already offering a good standards, you are in an area receiving bookings all year round and you take time right after buying the course to make the changes advised, then within less than 30 days you should be receiving your first booking for vegan guests.
Is this course only for people being based in the US?
No, I am based in Spain and this course is for people based in any country of the world.
What do I do if I need help?
You can ask help in our group or directly contacting me at email@example.com
Will I get all the documents and videos once I registered?
You are registering for the beta version of this course, so you will get the documents week after week. Joining now allows you to have access to a premium online course at a discounted time. Once, the launching phase is finished, the course price will be offered at the normal price.